Location & Arrival
Our hotel Berlin is not far from Kurfürstendamm
Centrally located in the heart of Berlin
The Sheraton Berlin Grand Hotel Esplanade...
... is located directly on the Lützowkanal next to the diplomatic quarter and Tiergarten. You are looking for a hotel Berlin Kurfurstendamm (colloquially Ku'damm)? Then you are right with us. From our hotel in Berlin City West, it is only about 10 minutes walk to the famous KaDeWe (department store of the West) and the boutiques at Ku'damm.
Both Berlin airports can be reached within 40 minutes. The train station Zoologischer Garten is only a few minutes by bus. From there the S-Bahn takes you directly to the main station (Hauptbahnhof).
Arriving by car? Then enjoy hassle-free parking. Place your car safely and comfortably in our private underground car park!
Most of the sights of the city are only a few minutes away by public transport. Many can be reached by walking relaxed through the Tiergarten public park. Sightseeing in Berlin >
A very special plus: right in front of the hotel there is a pier of the Berlin shipping company Stern- und Kreisschiffahrt. Simply jump on a cruise boat and conquer the city by river. Tickets are available directly at the hotel. Ask our Concierges >
Are you coming to Berlin for a trade fair? Berlin exhibition grounds are only a few kilometers away and can be reached quickly by car or public transport.
Whether you are a business traveler or a Berlin tourist, the Sheraton Berlin Grand Hotel Esplanade is the perfect starting point, whether it is business or a city tour you are after.
- Airport Berlin Schönefeld (SXF)
- Berlin Airport Tegel (TXL)
- CinemaxX Berlin Potsdamer Platz
- Spielbank Berlin (Casino)
- Stage Bluemax Theater
- Stage Theater des Westens
- Stage Theater Potsdamer Platz
- Urania Berlin
- Wintergarten Varieté
- Zoo Palast (Cinema)
- Aquarium Berlin
- Berlin Zoo
- Brandenburg Gate
- Kaiser-Wilhelm-Gedächtnis-Kirche (Memorial Church)
- Potsdamer Platz
- Sony Center
- Bauhaus-Archiv Museum
- C/O Berlin (Art)
- Checkpoint Charlie Museum
- Gemäldegalerie (Art Gallery)
- German Resistance Memorial Center
- Helmut Newton Foundation
- Topography of Terror
- Hiroshimasteg Bus Stop M29
- Lützowplatz Bus Stop 100, M29
- Main Train Station (Hauptbahnhof)
- Train Station Zoologischer Garten
- U Nollendorfplatz
- U Wittenbergplatz
- Hard Rock Cafe Berlin
- Restaurant Balthazar
- Restaurant Dressler
- Restaurant Grosz
- Restaurant Reinhard's
- Restaurant Schildkröte
- Apple Store Berlin Kurfürstendamm
- Bikini Berlin (Shopping Mall)
- Mall Of Berlin
- Potsdamer Platz Arkaden
How To Get Here
How to get to the Sheraton Berlin Grand Hotel Esplanade?
Arrival by car
- After you left "BERLINER RING" continue driving on motorway BAB 115 (AVUS), direction "WILMERSDORF / DREIECK FUNKTURM“.
- Stay on this road until you get to the exit "MESSEGELÄNDE / ICC“(International Congress Center). The ICC should be on your right now.
- Enter "MESSEDAMM“ in direction of "KAISERDAMM“.
- Now please drive straight ahead to "ERNST REUTER PLATZ“. Here, you enter the roundabout and take the SECOND EXIT.
- On the road ("STRAßE DES 17. JUNI“) you drive straight ahead until you come to the next roundabout ("SIEGESSÄULE“). Here you take the FIRST EXIT.
- At the "HOFJÄGERALLEE“ - a little later it is called "KLINGELHÖFERSTRASSE“ - you take the left line in direction "NEUKÖLLN / KREUZBERG“.
- After the BRIDGE (2nd traffic light) you turn left into "LÜTZOWUFER“.
- Now you can already see the SHERATON BERLIN GRAND HOTEL ESPLANADE to your right.
- To enter our GARAGE turn right once you passed our main entrance.
Arrival by train
- Take S-Bahn train 5, 7, or 75 (in the direction of Spandau) to Zoologischer Garten.
- Change onto the bus 100 to Alexanderplatz, and exit at Lützowplatz.
- Total travel time is 15 minutes, plus a 3-minute walk from Lützowplatz to the hotel.
Arrival by plane
FROM AIRPORT BERLIN TEGEL: By public transport: Take the X9 bus from main station Haupthalle to Zoologischer Garten. Change onto bus 100 to Alexanderplatz, and exit the bus at Lützowplatz. Total travel time is 33 minutes, plus a 3-minute walk from Lützowplatz to the hotel.
FROM AIRPORT BERLIN SCHÖNEFELD: By public transport: Take the shuttle bus to the city railroad station S-Bahnhof Schönefeld. Change there to Airport-Express (RE7 or RB14), which leaves in 30-minute intervals between 4:00 AM and 11:00 PM, to Zoologischer Garten. Change to bus 100 going to Lützowplatz. Total travel time is 60 minutes.
The hotel has 120 parking spaces available in the garage under the hotel. Costs are 23.00 Euros per day and car or 3.50 Euros per hour and car. At an extra cost, we provide valet parking.
Your ticket to the city. The Berlin WelcomeCard offers full public transportation and additional outstanding discounts of at least 25% and up to 50%, with over 190 partners, as well as an extensive travel guide with various tour suggestions and helpful insider tips. You can purchase the WelcomeCard at our reception.
Berlin Tegel International Airport: 10 km
Berlin-Brandenburg International Airport (Schönefeld): 20 km
Central train station: 4 km
Kurfürstendamm: 2 km
KaDeWe: 1 km
Potsdamer Platz: 2 km
Berlin trade fair grounds: 7 km
International Congress Centre Berlin ICC: 7 km
Event grounds Tempelhof (previously Tempelhof Airport): 5 km
Mercedes-Benz Arena Berlin: 7 km
Olympic Stadium: 10 km