Discover Berlin with tips from our Concierges
Life is full of wonderful surprises. Some can even be planned!
Here you get an insight into the countless possibilities for your visit to Berlin - anticipation is the greatest joy.
Surely, you would like to learn about the wonderful city of Berlin during your stay? Let yourself be inspired by the Concierges of the Sheraton Berlin Grand Hotel Esplanade!
Do you want to organize tickets for theater or opera at short notice or get to know other highlights in Berlin? Maybe you would also like to discover the city far away from the tourist paths?
From airport transfers to private shopping and planning your marriage proposal - everything is possible! Our concierge team will be pleased to assist you during your stay or even in advance.
Our concierge team around leading Concierge Jonny Piredda has three members with plenty of experience and is looking forward to helping you. All our concierges carry the golden badge of the prestigious international concierge company "Les Clefs d'Or" with great pride and will support you in making your Berlin trip as pleasant and memorable as possible.
The personal favorite tips of our Concierges are: a Segway tour from Potsdamer Platz, a boat trip with start directly in front of the hotel or Berlin by bicycle (bike rental directly in the hotel).
Ask Our Concierges!
Our concierge team is looking forward to helping you.
TEL.: +49 (0)30 25478 8215
Spring in Berlin
- Stroll on the Tauentzienstraße
- Visit the peacock island
- Boat tour on the Spree
- Beach bar (Monbijou theatre)
- Visit Zionkirche
- Visit the gardens of the world
Music events in Berlin
- Ghost - the Musical (13.03. - 07.10.2018)
- Fete de la Musique (21.06.18)
- Carnival of the Cultures (02. - 05.07.2018)
- Lollapalooza (08. - 09.09.18)
- Waldbühne Berlin
- Berlin Philharmonic
Museum in Berlin
- Natural History Museum Berlin
- Urban Nation
- Jewish Museum
- DDR Museum
- New National Gallery
- Berlin Cathedral
- Brandenburg Gate
- Potsdamer Platz
- TV Tower
- Victory Column
- Museum Island
- Checkpoint Charlie
Your Perfect Day
- Jogging in the Tiergarten
- Bus tour from Lützowplatz
- Shopping at KaDeWe department store and Kurfürstendamm
- Dinner at the Café am neuen See
- Cocktail in our The Unique Bar
- City Walking Tour from Zoo Berlin
- Panoramapunkt Potsdamer Platz
- Trabi-Safari from Checkpoint Charlie
- Concert of the Berliner Philharmoniker
- The One Grand Show at Friedrichstadtpalast
- Day trip to Potsdam or the Spreewald region
Active Holidays in Berlin
Discover Berlin by bike. Rent a bike directly at our hotel and customize your tour. Our concierge team will be pleased to advise you. The rental fee per day is 18 Euros.
You prefer to go in the group? Then book a guided bike tour. From March to October each Friday, Saturdas and Wednesday a 3.5-hour tour starts directly at the Sheraton Berlin Grand Hotel Esplanade. Ask our concierges.
Jogging / Walking
Would you like to do sports during your stay? The Sheraton Berlin Grand Hotel Esplanade is close to the Tiergarten and an ideal starting point for jogging in the Tiergarten. Our concierges have a route plan ready for you.
If you want to experience a guided jogging tour or a group tour, there are also numerous possibilities, e.g. Run with Friends to the Victory Column.
For relaxing walks, city walks from the Zoo Berlin are recommended.