Sheraton Berlin Grand Hotel Esplanade
Luetzowufer 15, Berlin, 10785, Germany
Phone: +49 30 25478 0
3.9/5 52 reviews
Welcome to the Sheraton Berlin Grand Hotel Esplanade - The first Sheraton in Berlin
Introducing the Sheraton Berlin Grand Hotel Esplanade, an urban oasis of sleek design and intuitive service in the heart of the city's cultural district.
Discover a striking new variety of Berlin hotel accommodation, just steps from world-class art museums, music, theatre, and shopping at Kurfürstendamm and the famous shopping center KaDeWe.
Luxuriate in an ambiance that manages to soothe and energise with a single breath, where intelligent style meets cool comfort, and the city is yours to experience first-hand.
Visit our inspiring hotel in Berlin, Germany, a unique hideaway positioned at a convenient address.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Hear from our guests about their stay from 52 verified guest reviews
71%of our guests
recommend this hotel
We were well accommodated by employees in reservations, reception and the restaurant. The new lounge is one of the best we have seen in similar hotels. But the internet service remains spotty, slow, and difficult to connect to.
- Check in: 3:00 pm, Check out: 12:00 pm
- Self- and Valet Parking 23.00 € per day
- 100% Non-Smoking Rooms and Facilities
- Free Wi-Fi in rooms and lobby
- SPG Category 4
How to get to the Sheraton Berlin Grand Hotel Esplanade
No matter whether you enjoy sightseeing at the "Brandenbourg Gate", relaxing in the "Tiergarten", visiting the "Kaufhaus des Westens" or enjoying the lifestyle in "Friedrichshain/Kreuzberg", there is always something for everyone.
- Airport Berlin Schönefeld (SXF)
- Berlin Airport Tegel (TXL)
- CinemaxX Berlin Potsdamer Platz
- Spielbank Berlin (Casino)
- Stage Bluemax Theater
- Stage Theater des Westens
- Stage Theater Potsdamer Platz
- Urania Berlin
- Wintergarten Varieté
- Zoo Palast (Cinema)
- Aquarium Berlin
- Berlin Zoo
- Brandenburg Gate
- Kaiser-Wilhelm-Gedächtnis-Kirche (Memorial Church)
- Potsdamer Platz
- Sony Center
- Bauhaus-Archiv Museum
- C/O Berlin (Art)
- Checkpoint Charlie Museum
- Gemäldegalerie (Art Gallery)
- German Resistance Memorial Center
- Helmut Newton Foundation
- Topography of Terror
- Hiroshimasteg Bus Stop M29
- Lützowplatz Bus Stop 100, M29
- Main Train Station (Hauptbahnhof)
- Train Station Zoologischer Garten
- U Nollendorfplatz
- U Wittenbergplatz
- Hard Rock Cafe Berlin
- Restaurant Balthazar
- Restaurant Dressler
- Restaurant Grosz
- Restaurant Reinhard's
- Restaurant Schildkröte
- Apple Store Berlin Kurfürstendamm
- Bikini Berlin (Shopping Mall)
- Mall Of Berlin
- Potsdamer Platz Arkaden
How To Get Here
Berlin's dining at its best
Start your day with breakfast at Elements. Sample diverse dishes from Ellipse Lounge's kitchen. The popular bar has a selection of almost 100 cocktails, live music and an unforgettable ambiance.
- Ellipse Lounge
- Elements - Breakfast
Hours Of Operation
Our Passion - Your Event
At the core of the Sheraton Berlin Grand Hotel Esplanade is the conference area, which comprises 12 function rooms for up to 450 participants.
- 12 Function Rooms for up to 450
- High-Speed Internet Access Available in Meeting/Event Facilities
- Audiovisual Equipment and Technicians
- Natural Daylight
- Submit an RFP
A Sanctuary of Well-Being
At the Sheraton Berlin Grand Hotel Esplanade Spa & Fitnesslounge, it's all about balance. Balance of style and comfort, sophistication and ease, and of course, mind and body. Reinvigorate your sense of well-being at our Sheraton Berlin Spa, featuring a refreshing pool, gym, massage area, solarium and three specialized saunas.
Whether you're looking to maintain your exercise regime, enjoy a body massage, freshen up with exclusive cosmetic treatments or to simply relax, we invite you discover our Spa & Fitness LoungeFind out more